My saturday :)

There's something satisfying abt saturdays.I really love the peacefulness and quietness. The world needs more peace like this. Until an idiot[my roommate] switched on the television for which he kept the volume too high (in such an way that ppl in the next flat can hear the programme) ! Idiot [ does not knew abt taste of early morning sleep ] . I woke up today [ saturday ] and wondered what should I do. *Sigh* My Saturdays are very routine. Wake up, eat, play some games, watch TV and then do the usual house chores. Yes, I'm domestically trained! :)
I decided to watch a movie instead and ended up watching a program in Jaya TV ;).
After that, it was back to washing clothes & cleaning. Then blogged something in PUZZLE
Hahah...hmmmm..that's about it for my "eventful" Sunday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repeat Table Header in all pages in BIP

Configure Concurrent Reports to be run

Limit rows per page