Sometime , someday you will have to accept it that you have been defeated.

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend." -
-- Morgan Freeman

when you read without actually feeling it, you wont feel what has been said.

A lesson i have learnt recently, we have two ears to hear {Hope i have not invented anything. LOL}.


Only people who have lots of guts (confidence) can do this, to get few friends ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repeat Table Header in all pages in BIP

Limit rows per page

Configure Concurrent Reports to be run